domingo, 13 de junho de 2010

pausa.

meu deus, quero respirar por favor! eu não aguento mais essa tal de faculdade. vou surtar!
nos posts passados eu esqueci de mencionar que eu vi, recentemente, Across the Universe. é basicamente um musical dos Beatles ma-ra-vi-lho-so! eu, que nem ERA muito fã da banda, amei, e me adaptei total às músicas. e, pra variar, adorei o ator principal, Jim Sturgess, lindo lindo, que interpreta o Jude (hey, Jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better, remember, to let her into your heart, then you can start, to make it better..)
gostei muito (gostei = me identifiquei) com a música
.
I WANT TO HOLD YOU HAND
Oh yeah, I'll tell you something, I think you'll understand. When I say that something I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand. Oh please, say to me You'll let me be your man. And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand. Now let me hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand. And when I touch you I feel happy inside. It's such a feeling that my love I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide. Yeah, you've got that something, I think you'll understand. When I'll say that something I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand. And when I touch you I feel happy inside. It's such a feeling that my love I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide. Yeh, you've got that something, I think you'll understand. When I'll feel hat something I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand.
so lovely. pra terminar, a melhor parte do filme é a da imagem ai de baixo: STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER!

Nenhum comentário: