quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

no ideas today :) it's all about us, all about us, it's all about all about us, all aboute us.. por que lembrei dessa música? não sei velho, vamo continua [/marques detected] hahaha. não sei como eu estou hoje. tem horas que eu me sinto bem, em outras me sinto mal. maldita tpm! :) i went to the shrink (?) to analyze my dreams, she said it's lack of sex that is bringing me down. i went to a wore, she said my life's a bore so quit my [...] cause it's bringin her down. green eterno <3 when you look me in the eyes, and tell me that you love me, and everything is all right, when you are here by my side! hahaha funny. the last one, i promise!
silverchair - i miss you love
I'm not, not sure, Not too sure how it feels To handle everyday Like the one that just past In the crowds of all the people Remember today I've no respect for you And I miss you love And I miss you love I love the way you love But I hate the way I'm supposed to love you back ♥

Nenhum comentário: